http://x33.xanga.com/837a0b2b7213357591260/b38599416.gif
Now relevant once again! Well, skipping the fact that I've pretty much utterly owned spanish and calc summer homework. But, it totally counts in the fact that I'm about to go this quote from Arthur Dent: "You barbarians! I'll sue the council for every penny it's got! I'l have you hung, drawn, and quartered! And whipped! And boiled ...until ...until ...until you've had enough. And then I will do it again! And when I've finished I will take all the little bits, and I will JUMP on them! And I will carry on jumping on them until I get blisters, or I can think of anything even more unpleasant to do..." on fishie's royal tushy. I can't believe i have more *ART* homework than everything else combined. See you all during the schoool year, where this comic will be making its appearance at least once every two weeks. But, with handy-dandy-quotes from Hitchhiker's and etc., and Calvin and Hobbes, life will be okay. =). My heart's normalized, thank god, and well, now to drag my ass off to wushu to get whacked into shape.
Oh. And even better: have you gotten your bus mailing thing yet? cuz i definently haven't. unless RM's so poor now it can only afford to send out its regular students' packets and not the IB. Which wouldn't be surprising...
oh yeah - i pinked and purpled everything. this is kind of cute and happy inducing. bloorgh. i'll probably change it back to the fishies...in a few months.
No comments:
Post a Comment