I've got my heart set on anywhere but here,
I'm staring down myself, counting up the years
I always feel like I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown and it's a struggle to keep on going on. How do you stop worrying?
(stopthinkingofthefutureandliveinthepresent)
But I can't, I can't. Gods know, I can't. I want to feel like everything I'm doing has tangible returns and I just can't see it at all. I'm trying, but it always feels like I'm moving forward at the same speed the world is moving backward, and I just don't. get. anywhere. Anywhere. It's frustrating when it happens in almost every part of your life and for things you can and can't control. I wish I was born charming, I wish I was born beautiful, I wish I was born graceful, I wish I was born able to perfectly translate my ideas into realities in lines and in words, I wish I was born with all the talent in the world that I needed not just to get by, but to shine - but most of all...I just wish I was born with willpower and enough to make sure that I could force myself to do things I didn't want to.
I'd wish on a star...but wishes are fishes, and quite slippery things, indeed.
So don't say your goodbyes, you know its better that way,
we won't break, we won't die, it's just a moment of change.
we won't break, we won't die, it's just a moment of change.
No comments:
Post a Comment