Monday, April 20, 2009

There are few things I hate more in the world than being told I can't "think" a certain way. Or talked down to and being told exactly what I can't and can do, just because. Just because your point of view is more legitimate than mine? Really? I don't think so.

Well, in response: fuck you very much. No.

6 comments:

  1. you'd prolly get along with locke
    DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO
    man what a baller
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol locke actually kind of pisses me off - my favorite person on that show is sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha
    it just reminded me so much of him
    DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T DO
    although now he's like a time traveling island person...with knives...or...something
    *doesn't keep up with lost* x)

    i always wonder if these posts are addressed to individuals or you just had a vibe that day xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. mostly just vibe. although there are definently specific events/people that trigger it, and if i've complained about it you can prolly pinpoint a specific person, but its not really directed directed towards them mainly because i've told zilch (read: less than 5) people about this blog...and you have to dig through the facebook/last.fm profile to find this so i don't think that anyone really reads it? except for the people that i want it to or superstalkers like you >:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. to be fair, it's not that hard to find xD
    although, i guess it'd require like...curiosity...lols
    also these word verifications have the weirdest pseudowords

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol yah, but you can bank on people not being that curious :]

    and srsle

    ReplyDelete