1. I like dark chocolate far more than milk chocolate and definitely way more than white chocolate.
2. Green tea, however, is far more mmm-inducing than coffee.
3. Mango juice at Teaism is something I may drool for.
4. Along with their salmon ochazuke.
5. And in terms of fast Japanese food, I really love sushi.
6. And onigiri. Especially Taiwanese convenience store onigiri. MMmmm.
7. Din Tai Fung makes the best fucking xiaolongbao ever. If they're worth waiting for an hour in sweltering Taipei summer heat, they're pretty fucking good.
8. I have yet to eat a xiaolongbao that matches the gloriousness, and I don't think I ever will until I trek back to Asia.
9. However, there are some pretty good shen jian bao here. Kam Sam / Maxim make pretty delicious ones.
10. However, Mona's granma also makes delightful ones. And Mona's mom makes the most delicious spaghetti in the world ever.
11. I wish I could cook. I make passable (actually decently tasty) food, considering I've cooked a grand total of like, 2 times. Like, legit-cooked. Not eggs, noodles, etc. But it's not delectable, and it should be
12. I wish I could bake better? It's pretty decent, although I need to expand beyond the realm of things involving chocolate chips. Chocolate chip cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip..mmm...next: gingerbread cookies?
13. Baking things for other people makes me happy. And relaxed.
14. Green tea mochi...oh my god. I'm in love.
15. Jasmine milk bubble tea from that little store by my aunt/uncle's house on the route back from Yongan Market Station - I don't think I've ever had that good bubble tea anywhere. Minus the black milk tea at TASA nightmarket.
16. I like alternating sweet/salty flavors, which is horrible for my digestion. But amps up the flavors like mad.
17. Did I mention I love mangoes? Fresh, perfectly ripe mangoes. Ugggggghhhhhhh so delicious.
18. I want to eat my way around all the restaurants in the world that are cheap and good.
19. And possibly the ones that are expensive, too.
20. I was pretty into Chipotle for a while, and I still am : I think it's just cuz they dump a hodgepodge of flavors in and its just delicious. A burrito bowl with tortilla chips as the utensil is pretty fattening. And way too good.
21. If I'm by myself, I usually have to be reading about food when I'm eating food. I usually have the restaurant review or Food section of the Post open when that happens.
22. And if I've re-read those too much over that week, the newspaper suffices.
23. Actually, reading + food goes together for me. Probably why I'm so out-of-touch with newspaper-ness these days.
24. Speaking of which, I never ate paper once. I was a normal kid.
25. One of the things that REALLY annoys me is if I've repeatedly said I hate ____ food and people forget about it. Which is generally only my parents. Or maybe I'm just annoyed when my parents do it. Because I'm eating a pretty nasty salad with raw cherry tomatoes and celery and broccoli in it and it's making me bleh. But I am drinking mango juice, which makes it all better. Maybe I'll finish off with an Oreo.
Man, I love procrastinating.
1. srs, where you at dark chocolate <3
ReplyDelete2. lolcoffee >_< bleh...
3. where?
4. is this like a sushi place or something ~_~
5. i have grown to like sushi...i guess ~_~...i used to be a mad sushi hater haha
6. ...rice balls? or something? ~_~;;;
7. brings back memories of disturbing food-gasms ~_~
8. asiaz o_0...
9. i will stick to eating the dumplings my parents / grandparents make >:3
10. lul
11. lol why can't we all be pro @ cooking
12. wait, you bake chocolate chips? what do those even come out as if you're not making cookies with then O_O (choco chip cookies are pretty EZ ~_~ although it's certainly been a while for me)
oshit, i fail at reading
bake...APPLE PIE :O
apple pie <3
13. lolbaking
i'd rather do origami, much less messy (although much less edible i guess ~_~)
14. ...~_~
15. how did i miss this bubble tea at tasa
16. can't have too much of one thing eh <_< lol, that'd be booooooring ~_~ (the word verification thing is MINKS LULULUL)
17. i'm more of a ... cherry person
though mangoes have grown on me ~_~ before i used to be like...eww mangoes o_O
18. i'd rather learn how to cook myself to fatness bwahahahah >:D
19. lol eww, moneys
20. i like them big burritos...
21. ...!?!?!?!?
22. i hate reading about good food ~_~ it always makes me go like
wtf why can i be eating that
D:<
23. wait, does that mean you're like not eating o0
24. I DID LOL
mmm, paper...
25. that salad sounds kinda good
also i've eaten so many oreos in the past year i have no idea how i'm not like, 200 pounds already
way2poast @ 2:34 ~_~