Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm reading old people's blog posts, and all I can say is some of my friends were clearly more mentally developed than me a few years ago. And some weren't, so no worries.

But some of the things that were written, by me, or by them, whether it be a year or years back - they're still the same. I still overgeneralize and I have such a flawed viewpoint on the world that I'm trying to change. Maybe some people learned earlier that friendships and relationships aren't the simple things that the dictionary defines them as. I didn't then, and I'm still figuring it out now. But well, they can be frustratingly uncomplicated too. And also, that the world's a beautifully fragile place that you don't notice sitting in the great indoors...but hey, better figure this out now rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment