Saturday, March 24, 2012

Even though I can't care, it's still there anyways so it doesn't matter, does it. So I write, write, write, write, until I fill up too many red squares with black ink and my hand is heavy and the characters have some passing resemblance to something beautiful and my head and heart are calm as can be for sleep to come calling (and today, that was 11 pages, maybe tomorrow it will be 7...or 19) and everything makes muddled sense in what is going on.

"I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart: I am, I am, I am."

Otherwise, it's actually been a really great break (and minus the requisite derping that happens whenever this rolls around, which hasn't actually been too bad this time)...and it's been a really good weekend too. Spring break objectives run down: got an oil change, haven't forgotten my form, did calligraphy...started on weeding the front yard (now I know why my dad took three days to do it last time...) and didn't do anything else, but fixing lockscreen will be good for something mindless to procrastinate on and do, and the arboretum/botanical garden will be good to go on a weekend after I've had a test or two to just sit and relax and not worry too much. And after doing Billy Goat Trail I kind of want to learn how to rock climb....and am really looking forward to Old Rag.


Is it also bad that I'm proud I've finally climbed out of unranked for LoL? -______-" now the slow climb to 1800...

No comments:

Post a Comment