Crazy how much things change in a year. It's almost like he doesn't exist anymore unless I look for it...and it's almost easy now to suppress that desire to look. Almost. I'm taking freshmen and sophomore level classes instead of going to graduate school. I can cook. And well, most of me likes the person I am today a lot more than who I was last year.
But you know, a year ago I was happy, and sometimes, even though you know you're in a far better place right now after going through everything, you kinda wish you could still be that naive and that happy because it's just so much easier than knowing things. Part of growing up though, right? And hey, at least a little part of me is still naive enough to believe that one day it might be all of the sun all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment