I came home and my parents were like OMFG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN - uh, practice. Oh. And then...they asked if I wanted to see what they learned in dance class that day.
And then it was all kinds of adorable. And d'aww. And..I'm really happy that they're adorable again..and holding hands and all that junk. And dad waltzing/foxtrotting/swingdancing with mom with a silly grin on his face and mommy being mommy and cranky..until she relaxes and has the same silly grin too. Y'know, I would never call my parents the epitome of true love. They're cranky and disagreeable at times, and have plenty of personality quirks that make me wonder how unlikely it was a chance that they ended up together...but they've made it work. And they're for the most part, happy. And it's nice when home is like that.
Anyways on less silly business, learning toprocking today HAHA man, two left feet all the way. Gonna have a party teaching myself choreo - extra hour or two each week on top of class, and I guess that'll fill in for the days I'm not at practice since I don't really have more than one class a week for dance.
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment