Sunday, September 30, 2012


I love the smell of fall at night. Crisp with none of the bite that winter air has, and a tint of smokiness from one person deciding to start using their fireplace a bit early. Or a late barbeque/grill, who knows. There's a certain stillness in the air that feels wonderful to think and move through.

" I wish I had more friends, but people are such jerks. If you can just get most people to leave you alone, you're doing good. If you can find even one person you really like, you're lucky. And if that person can also stand you, you're really lucky."
"What if you find someone you can talk to while you eat apples on a bright fall morning?"
"Well, yeah... I suppose there's no point in getting greedy, is there?"

Ahh, fall and Calvin and Hobbes.

No comments:

Post a Comment