Sitting outside staring at the stars talking (alliteration) is something that like...we haven't done in a couple years, ever since freshman year on La Plata Beach being like sup guys we can't see no constellations this is hard let's go inside now. I miss it, kind of - there's so much I wish I could tell my younger self not to worry about and to focus on, and when we were talking about all the things we used to worry over and didn't do and the reasons why we didn't - life used to be so much simpler back then, or maybe I just thought simpler.
But I saw the longest, brightest shooting star last night that I've ever seen! And my bear looks like its snoring on the pink chair, and the sunlight is patterned dappled across the window, and perhaps simple is still here, amidst every little confusion.
No comments:
Post a Comment