Friday, September 28, 2007

really bad quotations that make my day

"It's not my fault," Draco said, sounding aggrieved. "It's the just the personality I've got."
"Oh, yeah? Well, if it was my personality, I'd ask for a transplant." - random hp fanfic?

It's kind of hard to collect your thoughts, while listening to someone say, "What's the male version of Zelda? Skank?" - mona

ErraiMirage (9:48:00 PM): Jennifer Kwong, Jennsh, Jenn-o-block, Jennnnnn, Kwongie Bong, Phoenixfire, Phoe, Phoefire, Little birdie Phoe Phoe, Jenn-a-mite, Jennling, *MY* Jennifersnugglewuffin, Jennstermobile, Ren, My one true love! Oh, how I pine for thee!, One-who-changes-screennames-a-lot, Wuffy, Oh-my-god-I-have-nothing-left, cerise illumine, That stupid hoe, courtesy of Peter
ErraiMirage (9:48:03 PM): YAYYYY
ErraiMirage (9:48:04 PM): now
ErraiMirage (9:48:06 PM): to add to that list
ErraiMirage (9:48:08 PM): Jennfer!

Auto response from ABayHonu: "If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, what does an empty desk mean?" ~Albert Einstein

a raining sky (9:47:54 PM): reading madison's posts
ErraiMirage (9:48:06 PM): must you?
ErraiMirage (9:48:21 PM): they're worse than most fanfics

ErraiMirage (9:50:26 PM): and i start signing like crazy
ErraiMirage (9:50:30 PM): "1812! 1812! hate hate hate!"

ErraiMirage (9:52:36 PM): im kind of sitting there thinking, "back in my day, all i had was a gameboy with pokemon blue that i had to share half the time with my brother"

oh christ monkies in heaven. - jane

Deccadence19 (3:36:30 PM): NOBODY'S AROUND
Deccadence19 (3:36:49 PM): I'VE SPENT HALF AN HOUR TRYING TO FIND somebody to chill with
Deccadence19 (3:37:02 PM): And look where i ended up
Deccadence19 (3:37:10 PM): on AIM! Yaaay.

a raining sky (11:39:01 PM): do you break out and spontaneously dance?
Scykill1080 (11:39:14 PM): yeah actually
Scykill1080 (11:39:29 PM): sometimes i do the "my love/jt" slide

ABayHonu (10:52:03 PM): so how about no scandal? how about just a nice, normal, relationship, one that happens to begin with you radnomly making out with a stranger

1 comment:

  1. Haha I miss Mona. And Jane, hoping she doesn't hate me still.

    ReplyDelete