Thursday, December 9, 2010

Funny how a year ago, I thought that this would be a good year. But then, when I think about it - it has been one of the most memorable years of my life - so I don't know if that makes it a good year or not, but I'll always remember what happened. I don't think I've ever been as miserable or cried as much in my life...but at the same time, some of the happiest moments of my life were also in this year.

However, right now, not quite as exciting. It is the week before finals, I'm working on an assignment due yesterday, and I'm sleepy. Very sleepy. But I'm looking at cars instead. And I have decided to, in my boredom, assign cars to the segment I would buy them in.

0-5000 : Find me a decent car in this range and I will buy it. I don't think I care what. :P
5000-15000: Scion tC, Post-'06 Honda Civic Coupe 
15000+: Infiniti G35, Subaru Impreza WRX, Mini Cooper

I am really, really procrastinating aren't I.

1 comment: