Day 10 - Did you have a good day or a bad day? Where do you think that defining line was?
I had a good day today - figured out the recipe to Oegadgib's salad dressing, ate, did a little bit of physics, went to practice, came back, watched my roommates play Game of Thrones and backstab each other, and played LoL. Pretty much an ordinary day, but I think that's why it's a good day. Ordinary days are good days, super happy days are good days, and honestly, I find that defining line to be as long as I didn't have anything terribly bad happen to me that day, that it would be a good day, unless I happened to roll out of the wrong side of the bed in the morning...but bad things usually happen on those days, anyways, since they generally start out with pouring buckets of rain and slush.
No comments:
Post a Comment