So restless these days. The constant thunderstorms are the worst, I can't decide if I want to run in the rain or just hide from the storm..and I usually end up driving during the worst of them anyways. I don't know why I feel so unsettled. Well, I know why unsettled, but not to the point that I am.
Three things that make it feel better: practice, piano, and calligraphy. Kinda surprised by the first but...eh, maybe it's just practicing with all people who just want to focus and only having like..4 people in the class, rather than screwing around at TW practice, but that's pretty good still, usually, for different reasons and which'll be nice when it starts up again. Calligraphy I don't have my brushes around / paper is gone..and piano I think would make me feel the best. But CSPAC is hard to guess when the practice rooms are actually open, and the other closest nearby available piano that I could play for a couple hours is also not exactly available, since I have no desire to be within 5 feet or speaking range of the owner of that house. = =
I don't get why people think that we get along now, but each to his own, especially his. I'll be polite because it's stupid to be otherwise. He can stop calling me Jennfer though, that's fucked up.
No comments:
Post a Comment