Thursday, June 14, 2012

I'm happy being home when Faulty is home. Or well, its' definitely a different conversation we have with our parents when he's home - he's way more aware of financial and world affairs than I am (mainly because I keep my head in the dust because I am terrified of the world falling apart economically), and I get the emotional/philosophical/moral conversations - but times like these make me realize how much I miss like..family. A whole family, when I'm not just by myself, or its not just me and my parents, but..all of us. Home.

But then again, we carry home within us, and it's only a phonecall away sometimes. Or a gchat away, like FAULTY FAULTY FAULTY I HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM ...I'm hungry. And the response of *facedesk*.

It's also...I think I freaking aced that midterm today. It's really weird - I feel like after calc last semester, math clicks. Maybe because instead of thinking of it as just a bunch of equations and symbols to memorize..now it's just another language that I use to describe the world and they're all interrelated. It's just a description of things, rather than something hard. I dunno, there was a lightbulb moment.

I don't think my brain is in the right place today. Or post midterm. But it never really is. Lalalallalaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment