Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Maybe half the reason I feel lost is this weird blend from being like..technologically immersed versus in the real world. It's always easy to get lost in like..own thoughts and that the world is supersmall when school is going on, or other stuff, and then its something as small as going to Rio that makes me go oh crap, I've been stuck inside for so long..and it's kind of a weird reaction that I have for like..not always constantly being on the computer. I'm mostly out of the stuck-on-the-phone habit but that's just because it's kind of rude and I dunno, I'm hanging out with people, I can save the scramble-with-friends game for later or always talk to people online later. Merr. But sometimes I just want to be stuck on the phone or on the computerrrr..but I don't think it helps. Pretty sure it's why I'm all asdjfpewaopkokpaewrkop today, anyways.

On a different note, hacking together singapore curry noodles from ramen and a bunch of vegetables is pretty damn tasty. I don't want to go to class. I kind of just...I dunno, sleeping is boring, LoL (finally!) works again but I kind of want to play BW or sc2 instead (damn you people and making me watch streams!), ...but really I just kinda wanna go to dance or practice. Maybe because I've been watching way too many YouTube videos of both....and sigh, way too much good choreo. That has really good songs attached. Which is why Black and Gold and Let Me Know are stuck in my head.. Although I feel like adding a dance class on Wednesdays too would be really dumb.

Sweet jesus though, footwork is so fucking complicated....And trying to learn like..18-20s of choreo in like 45 minutes...@_@ I guess it's more like because "beginner hiphop" doesn't exist as a class and getting chucked into intermediate/advanced after not having danced in like, twelve years and not even close to a related style is kind of hilarious. And because learning to move hips is equally hilarious...watching myself in the mirror was like HADKSFWEOPKRAWEKFOAWEKORA I look like a man. Because I don't know how to move my hips. But then when I relax and actually think about the music/dancing to it/moving hips rather than mirroring teacher / freaking out about following every single move all the way it's not bad. Maybe that's my issue of not knowing how to move anything from hips/core area...hopefully this will fix stuff. Or I can keep cursing at my !@#)@!)#( sword at practice while I don't get anything because I keep on getting taught and then having to get retaught by another person because the first person teaching me is teaching me new compulsory straiightbroadsword. But yeah...hopefully dance will help. Just in terms of my footwork and coordination issues. And all of my issues.

Mostly stemming from the fact that I want to have swag and have none. :(


Today is a derpy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment