Piano frustrates me so much now. But then again, I just don't practice enough, so tbe. Going home frustrates me too because it's just like...man, I haven't lived here in years, and whenever I come home my parents are at class or something. And when I do stay everyone else is here so I end up sleeping on the floor or the couch anyways. But this is the most free time I've had ever since like..literally the beginning of sophomore year. It feels really nice, actually. Finally taking dance classes which I've meant to since forever, my room is actually clean (what the fuck!) but it's also because I brought a ton of stuff home that I don't use or don't need, and now there's actually empty space rather than clutter because well, it was like four laundry baskets of stuff and throwing out a ton of papers.
Spending like..four days a week at practice, one dancing, and actually being/getting closer to in shape? Whut? And just hovering around like...118 pounds consistently, wut? Not being 125? Wut!? But I feel like it's something that I've wanted to do, to feel like...I'm not fighting my body, but in control of it and like..being able to enjoy moving and tweaking the movements, rather than thinking of moving. Hurrah. Need to remember to do the hip stretch and the core rotational stability stuff too, but meh.
There's so much empty space and empty time though. Summer classes are never hard because I just have to focus on one thing...but I'm still feeling kind of lost through all of it. It's k, sometimes it's good to just not have a direction..right?
No comments:
Post a Comment