Scattered thoughts day:
Reread Banner of the Damned. Oh, how Emras may have been one of the most favorite characters I've ever read in a book, maybe because I...see a lot of myself in her? And because it's such a beautiful world, and the linguistics in it...
And my buckycubes are here hehehehe.
Every single one of my grades was borderline this semester and the only two in my favor were diffeq and 1-credit ENCE100. ;______;" Oh well, hardest semester done and over with, it only gets better from here on out.
Also had the most intellectually stimulating talk in a while with Sarah in a while? I don't think I've had a solid conversation like this since freshman year, but it was also pre-UChicago for that so maybe it was just timing, and that my mental state is also pretty solid again, since I don't have emotional thangs I need to talk about. Or gush about obsessively either...pretty good state to be in, if this is how things will be. With 100+ text message days -_-" I'm more than a little horrified that we've added like ~1k on in the week...and amused, knowing that this has been pretty consistent for a while...>__>"
Two more days!
No comments:
Post a Comment